Amendments and Cancellations by Clients
1. Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effective as at the time that Elite Turkey Tours receives a written request from the Agent or for direct bookings from the Client, and the following cancellation charges will apply.
1. More than 50 days prior to departure – 65% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
2. 48 to 45 days prior to departure – 75% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
3. 40 to 35 days prior to departure – 85% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
4. 0 to 35 days prior to departure – no refund is given.
5. No refund is given for a partially used Product.
2. After the booking has been confirmed proposed amendments must be written by ‘the Lead Client’ and will incur an administration fee of equivalent to GBP 30.00 except for the first change that will incur no fee or as otherwise agreed. No requested change can be guaranteed.
3. If any number of the party is prevented from travelling because of death, injury or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or tour of similar standard and cost provided that written notice is confirmed by Elite Turkey Tours.
4. If a refund is payable by Elite Turkey Tours to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 2.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. All bank fees incurred for processing/transferring the credited amount to the client will be the responsibility of the client.
Cancellation By Elite Turkey Tours
1. All Elite Turkey Tours Products are subject to a minimum number of participants except for Guaranteed Departure Products listed in Clause 17.
2. Elite Turkey Tours reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking in any circumstances, however, Elite Turkey Tours will not cancel a Guaranteed Departure Product except in the unusual circumstances of force majeure, defined here as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation or any other external circumstances beyond the control of Elite Turkey Tours. Compensation is not available if Elite Turkey Tours is forced to cancel or in any way change a tour due to force majeure but where Elite Turkey Tours is unable to provide the tour booked, Elite Turkey Tours will return to the Client all monies paid to Elite Turkey Tours (less any insurance premiums paid) or offer an alternative date or holiday of comparable standard.