Your enchanted evening cruise starts while you sip your welcome drink and enjoy the marvelous scenery as the sun sets on the Bosphorus. Enjoy passing through the Bosphorus waterway separating Europe and Asia, and viewing Istanbul from the waters.This is your chance to photograph the precious relics of three world dominating empires: Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman. The royal Dolmabahçe Palace, the late residence of the Ottoman Sultans; Bosphorus and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridges connecting the two continents of Asia and Europe; as well as the Rumeli Fortress, that historical armament built by the Conqueror Sultan. See the marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman style and the modern residences all beside each other.
- English speaking guide
- Welcome drink
- Sunset cruise
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to operate.
- Other languages are available with an extra fee upon request.
- Those who stay in hotels out of the city center can be transfered from/to their hotels with an extra fee upon request.